P E N D L E T O N

I bought this little ottoman a WHILE back [like…months and months ago] and I had big dreams for him. Last night, those dreams came to fruition. After hours of pulling the ancient, rusted nails from his sides and nether regions, I cloaked him in an old Pendleton blanket that I had been saving for such an occasion.

the previous upholstery job was surprisingly well done.

I didn’t think to take step-by-step photos, but it wasn’t pretty. I used a technique that I’ve never used before and it worked so well. This gave me enough confidence to try larger projects that I’ve been scared to tackle in the past. Here’s the final product :)

1 Comment

  1. This is awesome! I have a few similar projects, but have been too scared to try in fear of messing them up.

    Please share your technique one day!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *